Every organisation is today faced with the need to create competitive advantage through leveraging employees’ capabilities. This programme will introduce participants to the function of HR and its impact on the business strategy and overall achievement of objectives. It is also targeted to non-human resources practitioners such as supervisors / managers who seek to expand competencies in the field of people management. Human Resources Management is increasingly being devolved to each supervisors’ and managers’ role and this programme is designed to address the needs of these professionals also.
The Level 5 Human Resources Management & Training Award aims at providing participants with the opportunity to deepen their knowledge and understanding of the core functions and areas within the HR profession namely organisation design & HR strategies, talent management, training and employee relations. It will enable participants to develop the necessary skills for added efficiency within their role at work and add value to the HR function within their organization. This programme comes with an edge. It supports the participant to further surface one’s people skills, becoming a full-service generalist who can provide leading-edge solutions in all facets of the HR functionality, from recruitment processes to performance management, training and introducing best practices in line with organisational exigencies.
Participants will be covering areas related to:
- Organisational theory
- Nature of the work and Management
- Principles and processes of selection
- Tools and techniques for selection
- Interviewing and evaluation techniques
- Performance Management systems
- Key performance indicators
- Basic legislation pertaining to employment and industrial relations
- Customary practices in employment and industrial relations
- EU Directives and Regulations related to employment and industrial relations
- Link between the law and practice in relation to employment
This programme is for individuals who are looking to develop their knowledge and skills in the field of HRM and Training. Those new to the field of HRM and Training or who have just started working in the field. The programme is also targeted at supervisors/managers who seek to expand their knowledge in the field of people management.
- Mode of Delivery: Fully face-to-face
- Location: FHRD 5, Clock Tower Building Tigne’ Point, Sliema TP01, Malta
- Number of Modules: Four
- Mode of Attendance: Part-time
- Programme Duration: 16 sessions of 2 hours each held twice weekly
- Next Intake: Q1, 2023
- Language: English