Recruitment and selection activities are crucial in order to create and sustain positive organisational performance and outcomes. They are part of the central activities underlying human resource management. Organisations know that they must have the best talent to succeed in an increasingly competitive and complex global economy. Talent management is a critical resource in achieving the best possible results. However, attracting and selecting good employees has become increasingly challenging.
The Level 5 High Impact Recruitment & Selection Techniques Award is an interactive training programme delivered over two modules. Participants will be provided with an overview of the recruitment, selection and resourcing process, including preparing and conducting selection interviews. In addition a number of best practices will be shared.
Participants will be covering areas related to:
- Competency frameworks
- Principles and processes of selection
- Attracting candidates
- Tools and techniques for selection
- Advanced interviewing techniques
- Evaluating candidates / making judgments
- Understand the complete selection process
- Use competency based approaches to selection
- Produce effective candidate specifications
- Make informed choices on choosing the right person
For individuals who are looking to, or will become, involved in recruitment, selection and resourcing talent. For those in HR support roles and line managers who are increasingly involved in the selection process. All those involved in recruitment activities and who to be equipped with the appropriate knowledge and skills.
- Mode of Delivery: Fully face-to-face
- Location: FHRD 5, Clock Tower Building Tigne’ Point, Sliema TP01, Malta
- Number of Modules: Two
- Mode of Attendance: Part-time
- Programme Duration: 8 sessions of 3 hours each held twice weekly
- Next Intake: 2023
- Language: English