To complement our portfolio of qualifications, FHRD has now also launched its latest Award, the Pragmatic Leadership for Managers. This course provides the participants with skills to further one's development by applying the knowledge of the course in every day practice.
The course's aim is to provide provide organisations with leaders who:
• Motivate, coach and work with others effectively.
• Keep staff informed and communicate efficiently, giving explanations and reasons for actions/changes.
• Create an environment where team members are listened to and respected.
• Address conflicts in a successful manner.
• Create a healthy and safe environment for the team and the organisation.
• Lead and guide staff to maximise potential.
• Manage time and delegate tasks proficiently.
• Understand the basic principles of financial management.
• Ensure that the organisation meets and exceeds customer expectations.