The World Economic Forum has strongly promoted Emotional Intelligence among the top 10 skills to thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Managers who want to stay relevant in their jobs and employable in the future need to enhance their soft skills. Research shows that soft skills are underpinned by Emotional Intelligence and include things like motivating and engaging team members, adapting behaviour to best suit the situation and people involved, being more resilient in times of change. Daniel Goleman, an authority on emotional intelligence in the workplace, notes that “[n]o matter what leaders set out to do—whether it is creating a strategy or mobilizing teams to action—their success depends on how they do it. Even if they get everything else just right, if leaders fail in this primal task of driving emotions in the right direction, nothing they do will work as well as it could or should.” This programme is designed to help leaders to learn and use Emotional Intelligence tools to lead, motivate and engage their teams as well as understanding emotionally challenging stages when facing change. Certified participants will gain full access to materials to deliver the programme internally to their organizations and ongoing support by PeopleSmart.
- Understanding the principles of Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding why EI and applied Neuroscience are fundamental to lead and motivate employees
- Understanding what EI tools to use to build higher levels of staff motivation and engagement
- You will learn the foundations of Neuroscience of Motivation
- You will learn the Genos Model of Emotional Intelligence
- You will learn the Positive Influence Model for dealing with emotionally sensitive issues
- You will learn how to lead Engagement Review discussions
- You will learn the Change Curve and understand emotions involved at each step
This 2-day programme will be delivered from 10th - 11th July, 2019 at FHRD Training Centre, 2 Clock Tower Building, Tigne Point, Sliema.
For bookings and more information about the programme contact us on 21313550 or e-mail email@example.com.
This programme is eligible for funding under the Investing in Skills Scheme by