In 2010, the Foundation launched its first HR vocational training programme accredited at MQF Level 4. The HR Competency Certificate, a completely homegrown course, offers a new opportunity for local individuals – who already boast experience in the workplace specific to HR – to follow a competency-driven programme strategically designed for the local environment. Since then, the number of accredited courses on FHRD’s résumé has expanded and presently includes MQF Level 5 awards, with Leadership and Train the Trainer to name but a few. Currently, FHRD offers bespoke training programmes as well as management consultancy services for its members and the industry at large.
We are currently offering the following in-house courses:
- Level 5 Train the Trainer Award
- Level 5 High Impact Recruitment and Selection Techniques Award
- Level 5 Performance Management and Employee Engagement Award
- Level 5 Human Resources Management & Training
- Level 5 Employment Law & Industrial Relations
Enquiries and brochure requests can be made by contacting us here