Would you like to have your HR practices nationally recognised?
WHAT IS THE HR QUALITY MARK?
FHRD is introducing a national HR Quality Mark through which organisations may be recognised for their effective practices in the field of Human Resources. The objective of the FHRD Quality Mark is to recognise the professionalism, competence and contribution of the HR function in any organisation. The Quality Mark is awarded for a period of three years.
WHAT ARE THE EXPECTED BENEFITS OF OBTAINING THE HR QUALITY MARK?
There is an increasingly greater need for measuring, monitoring, tracking and understanding how well people are being managed and developed. The HR Quality Mark will give organisations the following:
• Internal Recognition
• External Recognition
• Enhance Employer Brand
• More attractive to new talent
• HR Content areas evaluation
• HR Quality Mark event to promote the certified organisations
• Sense of achievement for the internal HR team
• Motivates the HR team to strive for excellence
• A report identifying strengths and areas for improvement.
HR CONTENT AREAS
The aim of the HR Quality Mark is to recognise organisations who place HR at the centre of their business through the implementation of various policies and strategies which include the following:
• HR Policies and Practices
• Recruitment, Selection and Talent Management
• Compensation, Benefits and Total Rewards
• Employment and Industrial Relations
• Performance Management
• HR Information Systems
• People Training and Development
The Quality Mark is not a competition between organisations but encourages all organisations, irrelevant of size and sector, to assess their HR practices. This means that there are no restrictions or rankings on how many organisations can achieve this award, as long as the HR criteria set by FHRD are reached. The Quality Mark serves as a process to guide organisations on how to improve their HR practices.