Terms and conditions
- All delegates must register with full registration fee.
- Registration will not be confirmed until the required registration fee and documentation have been received by FHRD.
- Use a separate registration form for each conference attendee.
Conference registration fees (excl VAT) are as follows:
- FHRD members at No Cost
- Non-Members €50
Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
Once you have purchased your ticket, they can only be refunded as per below:
- Up to 20th February, 2019: 50% refund;
- Thereafter, till 6th March, 2019: 30% refund;
- There will be no refunds after 7th March, 2019;
- Extraordinary circumstances involving illness or death of an immediate relative, 75% of the registration fee will be refunded; and
- A 5% administrative fee will be deducted from ALL refunds.
All registration fees must be paid in EURO currency for all the below methods:
Online payments are to be made by
using either of the below methods:
- Online card payment processor service; or
- PayPal money transfer.
2. Wire Transfers:
Details as follows:
Receiving bank: BOV
Beneficiary: Foundation for Human Resources Development
SWIFT code: VALLMTMT
All wire transfers should indicate the following information which is to be included as description or email us on email@example.com
Example: SEMINAR THOMAS CALLEJA
Do not forget to write FHRD Malta as the final beneficiary.
deadline to receive the wire transfer payment is 26th March, 2019.
Bank charges to be set as SHARED (the sender will pay fees charged by the sending bank). The amount inputted should exclude the Bank charges.
FHRD shall not be held responsible for personal accidents, illness, losses or damage to private property. Delegates are advised to arrange their personal insurance for the duration of the Conference.
While every attempt will be made to ensure that all aspects of the Conference mentioned in this announcement will take place as scheduled, FHRD reserves the right to make last minute changes without prior notice, should the need arise.
FHRD reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice to you or any of its users. We may add to, change, delete or end our or your use of the service at any time. The service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons.
No Smoking Policy:
Smoking is not permitted at any official Conference event.
Professional photography and video production will be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional material for FHRD events. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any FHRD promotional materials.
Registering With This Website:
Upon registration, you can opt for the following:
- Add your details to FHRD’s mailing list. FHRD will use your registration information to be in touch via email with you and provide you with updates on our professional and academic training programmes, events, and general information.
- Share your email details (name, surname, e-mail address and organization) with our event exhibitors and partners.
Inquiries or Assistance:
For questions or assistance regarding Conference registration: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 21313550