Membership with FHRD encompasses an attractive set of benefits, and is the top choice for professional organisations seeking to keep in touch with the Foundation's numerous happenings and offerings.
Membership is split into two distinct categories, each encompassing tailored resources for the entity concerned:
Individual Membership Corporate Membership
Membership under any scheme entitles you to access a number of services offered by our organisation. The Foundation bestows both direct and indirect benefits to its members through various means, including:
- Quarterly HR Fora exclusive for FHRD members. HR Fora are at no cost to members and are held quarterly on topics related to the HR industry and Business Operations in general;
- Use of FHRD Training room at no cost for in-house corporate training;
- Use of FHRD Board room at no cost to host company meetings and/or job interview;
- Periodical visit by FHRD staff related to HR developments;
- Discounted rates for staff to attend FHRD’s Continuous Professional Development (CPD) courses;
- Discounted rates for staff to attend the annual national HR Conference;
- Free participation in seminars organised by FHRD and/or its partners;
- 15% discounted rate on FHRD Accredited courses (Level 3, 4, 5);
- Participation in the HR pulse survey in Malta; and
- Exclusive access to members’ newsletter.