Venue: Hilton Conference Centre, Malta
Date: 23rd October, 2019
This year’s overall theme was HR Transformation: Unravelling the Future. It addressed what the organisation of the future looks like and the re-shaping of the HR function to support organisations going through this transformative change. The 2019 theme was selected as the HR function is at a crossroads in this evolution and is pivotal to meeting the needs of tomorrow’s workforce.
The 2019 conference addressed the salient points on the future of work and how the HR function needs to integrate human and digital labour in a collaborative workplace. Essentially understanding the different dynamics of the future world of work enables business leaders and HR professionals to be proactive rather than reactive. If the HR function wants to continue to play a critical role in organisations’ future it needs to function more strategically adopting a more integrated model and ultimately creating an innovative employee experience, resulting in organisations being more competitive.
- Keynote 1: Grupo Santander's HR transformation in response to the future of work View Presentation
- Panel: CEOs Expectations of HR
- Workshop 1: Digitising coaching to power the organisation of the future View Presentation
- Workshop 2: The Skills of tomorrow and learning experiences needed today (Morning Session) View Presentation
- Workshop 2: Skills disruption in the digital age. How could HR tackle it? (Afternoon Session) View Presentation
- Workshop 3: The impact of robotics and AI and what it means for the workforce View Presentation