Performance Managment will be the main theme of FHRD's 2016 HR Conference. The conference has become the main event in Malta for all things related to HR, Training and Business Management.
Organisations around the world always have to take difficult decisions when it comes to allocating limited resources. It is paramount that such decisions are taken on the back of robust criteria rather than on the basis of managerial whim. Addressing the main issues related to performance management will be a strong line up of speakers coming from Google, CIPD and PwC, amongst others.
2 Keynotes speeches:
- Performance management: A critical component of successful business transformation [Google]
- Performance Management: A new approach [People Alchemy Ltd]
- W1 - Transforming Performance Management
- W2 - Shireburn Software – Impact of staff retention on company performance
- W3 - The Multifaceted Performance Management: A Local Perspective
- W4 - The Role Human Resources plays in the Implementation and Management of a High-Performance Culture
- W5 - What works in performance appraisals?
- W6 - Performance Management in SMEs – Unique Opportunities & Business Benefits